- This event has passed.
October 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
GET READY TO “HOWL” FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
Join us Saturday, October 23, 2021 as East Shore Community will transform Ellipse Park into a PAWS-itively awesome HOWL-O-WEEN Fall Festival! Dozens of GOULS & FURRY MONSTERS (adoptable homeless pets of Operation Pets Alive!) will be in attendance to scare you out of your senses with mega sweetness and puppy kisses! There will be live music and entertainment, a car show, pet vendors galore, food trucks, bake sale, family games, silent auction and SO MUCH MORE for families of East Shore and their pets to enjoy!
Your participation and contributions will directly impact homeless animals and provide them with a second chance. Half of all funds raised during the event will go directly to Operation Pets Alive!, which is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, all-volunteer run animal rescue organization based in The Woodlands, Texas. Operation Pets Alive’s four Core Programs are designed to reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our county shelters, and increase the number of dogs and cats that leave shelters alive. They do this by rescuing animals and re-homing them through their Adoption Program, and providing low cost spay/neuter services, in addition to coordinating Air Transport through Flight for Life and Ground Transport through Pups on Trucks, sending homeless pets to parts of the country where adoptable animals are in high demand. These volunteers work tirelessly to increase the possibility of a No-Kill Community. Please show your support by participating in this community event.
JOIN OUR FANTASTIC SPONSORS!
BEST IN SHOW
- Grand Champion $2000 – 10 x 10 Vendor spot on Ellipse Park, Article in Life Along the Shore (circulation 600 homes) valued at $3000, company logo /business write up on Facebook, Instagram and Event Website, pictures by Kara Powell Photography, judge Pumpkin and Pet Parade.
- Best in Show $1,500 – 10 x 10 Vendor spot on Ellipse Park, logo and paragraph in Life Along the Shore, company logo /business write up on Facebook, Instagram and Event Website.
- Winners Dog $1,000 – 10 x 10 Vendor spot on Ellipse Park, logo in Life Along the Shore, company logo /business write up on Facebook, Instagram, and Event Website
- Dog Pack (Family or Business) $300 – 10 x 10 Vendor spot on Ellipse Park, logo on Facebook and Instagram
- Puppy $150 – Table space at Ellipse Park, company logo on social media
For more info on sponsoring this event or becoming a vendor, click here.
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
Music – come meet East Shore’s very own DJ
Pet Parade & Pet Costume Contest
Pet Kissing Booth
Pet Photobooth – Come take a photo with your pet or a rescue pet
Spooky Tattoos & Fancy Face Painting
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
More details coming soon!
10am – 1pm: Neverland Balloons
11am: Pet Parade and Costume Contest
12pm – 3pm: Pet Coco the Mini Horse
1pm: Dog Agility Demo
1pm – 3pm: Sarah Kelly Music School
2pm: Fire truck visit
3pm: Final Bid for Silent Auction