THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS (September 22, 2023) – Operation Pets Alive (OPA), a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal rescue, is excited to invite the community to a spine-tingling celebration of furry friends and family fun at their annual Howl-O-Ween Festival. This Halloween-themed extravaganza promises a day of eerie excitement, heartwarming adoptions and a variety of activities for all ages.
- Date: October 28, 2023
- Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Location: Northshore Park, 2505 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
Together with Stroll East Shore and the residents of East Shore, OPA and its volunteers are excited to bring the community an even bigger and better event than in years past!
- All day long you can meet the ghouls and furry monsters (adoptable homeless pets of OPA) to scare you out of your senses with mega sweetness and kisses!
- Silent Auction (11 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.): Dive into the thrill of a silent auction featuring an array of tantalizing items!
- Pet Parade & Costume Contest (1:45 p.m.): Witness the enchanting spectacle of our four-legged friends strutting their stuff in imaginative costumes. Prizes await the most spellbinding ensembles!
- Awards & Prizes (2:15 – 3 p.m.): Don’t miss the climactic moment when we unveil the victors of our costume contest, silent auction items and announce the winner of our Tailgate Party Cooler Raffle!
We invite local businesses and animal enthusiasts to join us as event sponsors or vendors. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your support for animal welfare and connect with a passionate and diverse audience. For inquiries about sponsorship and vendor opportunities, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Worthy Cause
All proceeds from the Howl-O-Ween Festival will directly benefit the vital efforts of Operation Pets Alive in their mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and find loving homes for animals in need. By participating in this event, you contribute to the betterment of local animal lives and the promotion of responsible pet ownership.
“At Operation Pets Alive, we’re committed to creating meaningful change in the lives of animals and the community. Howl-O-Ween is an occasion to celebrate, connect, and support a cause that touches the hearts of animal lovers everywhere,” says Deidre Northcott, Treasurer of Operation Pets Alive.
Join the Howl-O-Ween fun by bringing your family and pets! Mark your calendars, and don’t miss the chance to be part of this spirited event that gives back to the furry friends who enrich our lives.
For more information, updates or to sign up to be a sponsor or vendor, visit https://operationpetsalive.org/event/howloween-festival-2023/.
About Operation Pets Alive
Operation Pets Alive (OPA) is a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that raise community awareness, reduce the number of dogs and cats who enter our shelters and increase the number of dogs and cats who leave our shelters alive.
At OPA, we depend entirely on volunteers to implement our life-saving work. Each year, we rescue thousands of homeless pets, and impact the lives of hundreds more through our Core Programs. All thanks to countless volunteer hours. Join us and learn how you can make a difference in the lives of the homeless animals of Montgomery County by visiting operationpetsalive.org or following us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Jacquelyn Kimla, email@example.com